Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another new picture!

Now I know some of you may not agree, but that is a cool sight! I just love the way those computers look on the inside!! They're pretty cool on the outside aswell, but nothing beats that view! (computer wise, of course) I had one of those beauties for a while, but I chose to sell it and go with the Powermac. I liked the iMac, but it lacked the space for upgrades (as you can tell by looking at the picture). I have been very happy with my Powermac and have no regrets about selling the iMac. Anyway, I am still trying to come up with a permanent picture to take the place of the iMac, but until then, "Please, enjoy the view!"

For anyone who doesn't know, this is what the iMac looks like from the front.

8 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Very sleek. I am impressed. I don't know why you can't see my picture it's still there on my screen.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I like it. However, I think that it's kind of bragging to have a picture of a G5. Eh, maybe not.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

You are officially a geek. You should go get a job at Best-Buy or something.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Jay said...

So you may already know, but I guess the power supply issue with the iMac was pretty much an international problem. I know a few guys at work that had the same problems. They talked to all Mac people and Mac had to keep putting them on back order because they had to replace so many of them. Crazy. Anyway it took so long for one guy at work, they sent him a gig memory stick for his trouble.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Happy Valentines day Factory!!!!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for a post about 4 wheelin or your garage or something dirty.

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't post about getting your house cleaned by some professionals either. Just show us that you are still a normal guy who likes to get outside and get his hands dirty.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I listened to your song and, well nevermind it's time to go to bed, I'm officially tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home