Monday, February 06, 2006

New look, same great flavor!

Well, I decided to make this page a little more Mac like, I figured, brushed aluminum background, silver pill buttons, it seems Mac-esque! Anyway, I hope that y'all will enjoy it!
I am anxious for tonight to be over, it is my last night of work for the weekend and then I get to get back on my regular sleeping in and having four days off schedule! I love it! I can't wait! It should be a fun week! I cleaned my aquarium last week, so it is still looking good! I am having a much better day today than I was having last time I posted! I apologize for the negative attitude I had on my previous post! I hope that everyone is having a great day and I will post again later to update everyone with something that is hopefully more exciting!

5 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I love the new look! especially the buttons, but please, tell me, how do you change your background without deleting your posts? All you need now is a techno song.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Dude, I'm so excited! I'm glad that you haven't all together turned from your Mac heritage! Your buttons are all shiny! If it were PC-esque, it would be all tacky and you couldn't hardly stand to read it without plugging your ears and run away! More exciting than this post, I can hardly believe it!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Well, you may be looking forward to a 4-day off schedule, but I've had an 8-month off schedule. And I didn't even had an aquarium to clean. What have I been doing all this time?

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I like your new backround! My blog is always positive because I never post when i'm angry. I usually just hit my heavy bag or something else. I'm glad I'm not sensing any more negative energy on your blog. See you sometime at church.

Keep it positive :)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hey I was just thinking and had this huge revelation. You and Marla should get on a plane and fly here to SA.
Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home