Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I want one of these!!


I know that this may be a shock to some of you, but I have really been wanting a motorcycle for a while now. These last few days of warm weather have made me want one even more. Last summer, my good friend Jeremy got an old bike at a great price and I got to ride it around the block once, but other than that I have never ridden a motorcycle by myself before. (My dad used to borrow one and take me riding on it in SD) Anyway, I am going to start looking for an inexpensive, but dependable one that I might be able to buy.
In other news, I played a rather sub-par game of golf today. Unfortunately, by sub-par I don't mean that I shot 9 holes in less than the average amount of strokes, I mean that I played terribly! While I am not going to tell you my score, I will just say that I lost 5 balls today, ( in only 9 holes, that is pretty bad)! I did have fun though, just like I always do! I like golfing and maybe someday I will get good at it!
Brenda and I are also considering buying a new fridge, it's a rather long story, but here is the fridge that I want.

If Brenda agrees then I would be able to watch two tv's at the same time while sitting in my living room on the couch! Well, until next time, "Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty!"

10 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Zachary, you have restored my self-confidence. Because wetness is the essence of beauty, I am gorgeous since I slobber all over my shirt all the time.

I lost 5 golf balls today, too! Isn't that weird? And all I was doing was looking at them in the store. Suddenly, I couldn't find where they were. Luckily, the store did not see and I didn't have to buy them. Whew!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

That fridge is pretty cool Zachary. I wish I could have gone golfing with you.
It'll be so great to see you next month!!!!!!!!!! :)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I've been wanting a bike really bad too. You can get a ninja like that for pretty cheap. I've been riding my neighbors dirtbikes for the last couple days of nice weather and it's a lot of fun. I think if I get a job the summer I'm gonna shoot for buying one next school year. Why don't you get a fridge with a computer built in cause then you could have 9 and you could have even more fun.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Justin does have a point. Do you *really* need another TV or would another computer be a wiser investment? :)
J wants a bike really badly, too. But it'll probably be a few more months cuz we have to pay off our bedroom furniture first.

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Yeah, she's mean huh? Nah, but I want a cruiser instead. But that would be sweet if you got a bike. That fridge would also make you the talk of the town. But they'd be saying stuff like, That crazy guy, doesn't he know he could have just bought a tv for cheaper without a fridge. GEEZ.
But hey, good to see you're keeping the golf alive. I haven't been in MONTHS!!!!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Come on, how lazy are you? I don't evenknow if lazy is the right word but I am dissapointed none the less. America is the leading country in obesity and I can see why. No I do not know your quote.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I didn't know we were supposed to be guessing the movie line.
ZOOLANDER!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Sweet, somebody finally guessed it, I expected you (Bean) to comment on it in your first comment!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Hey, I've actually not seen Zoolander. I like you fridge.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Can't beat Zoolander. On the Olympics, they kept discussing the "essence" of snowboard cross. We decided it was moisture, probably. Nice fridge. Don't get a bike -- you'll crash, be paralyzed for life, and need a speech therapist to teach you to think and talk again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home